As summer heats up, temperature changes can affect your water heater’s performance, leading to potential issues that disrupt your routine. If you’re experiencing any problems with your water heater, Payless Water Heaters is here to help. As a trusted provider of water heater repair services, we specialize in repairing and maintaining all types of water heaters, including those from Bradford White. In this blog, we’ll explore common summer issues with Bradford White water heaters and provide prevention and repair tips.
Why Do Changes In Season Affect Water Heaters?
As summer temperatures rise, high humidity levels can impact your water heater’s performance. Summer water usage can cause sediment buildup, which creates a risk of premature failure. Over time, these common issues impact the efficiency and lifespan of your Bradford White water heater.
Common Water Heater Issues In The Summer
- Leaks: Summer humidity can cause water heater condensation, leading to leaks and related issues.
- Overheating: As temperatures rise, your Bradford White water heater may overheat and shut down.
- Sediment buildup: Summer water usage causes sediment buildup due to increased water usage, higher water temperature, and water quality changes. This reduces efficiency and risks premature water heater failure.
How To Prevent Water Heater Issues
- Regular maintenance: Schedule a maintenance appointment with a pro plumber to ensure your Bradford White water heater runs efficiently.
- Insulation: Insulate your water heater and pipes for consistent temperature, preventing overheating and related issues.
- Temperature adjustment: Lowering the Bradford White water heater temperature reduces overheating risks and related issues.
How To Repair Water Heater Issues
- Leaks: In case of leaks or water issues, shut off Bradford White water heater’s water supply and call a professional plumber ASAP.
- Overheating: If your water heater is overheating, try adjusting the temperature setting to a lower temperature. If the problem persists, contact a professional plumber to inspect and repair your Bradford White water heater.
- Sediment buildup: To prevent sediment buildup, drain your water heater regularly. If you notice a significant amount of sediment, contact a professional plumber to flush your Bradford White water heater and prevent potential issues.
Keep Your Bradford White Water Heater Running Smoothly During Summer
In conclusion, changes in temperature and humidity during the summer months can result in common issues with your Bradford White water heater. However, with regular maintenance, insulation, and temperature adjustments, you can proactively prevent potential problems. Additionally, promptly addressing leaks, overheating, and sediment buildup is crucial to maintaining the efficient performance of your water heater. If you do encounter any issues with your Bradford White water heater this summer, don’t hesitate to reach out to Payless Water Heaters. They offer expert water heater repair services and can quickly diagnose and fix any problems to ensure your water heater is running smoothly throughout the summer and beyond. By following these tips and utilizing Payless Water Heaters’ services, you can help extend the lifespan of your Bradford White water heater and avoid costly repairs.
Check out our Google Reviews!